Processing and controlling documentation Online Short course
A learner accredited with this standard will be able to demonstrate an integrated practical and theoretical understanding of documentation processing and control systems and apply that knowledge to the work environment, resulting in improved customer service and efficiency in practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Identify the most efficient method for distributing documentation.
- Identify the most efficient method for distributing documentation to the relevant department/person/company and planning such distribution in accordance with company polices.
- Select the most appropriate medium for timeous distribution of documentation.
- Identify and explain the most appropriate cause of action in relation to ensuring that an administrative system meets the organisation’s requirements.
- Verify the required documentation and consider options for distribution according organisational procedures.
- Plan and prepare the documentation that is required in specific work contexts.
- Plan, Select, and prepare the documentation according the statutory requirements and work place procedure.
- Develop a flowchart for a specific work process according to your work environment.
- Generate and consider possible options and equipment use for the operation of the administrative system.
- Identify suitable control and verification systems for all documentation.
- Identify and verify the required documentation according to work place procedure.
- Identify and explain the most appropriate action in relation to dealing with falsified/forged or incorrect/incomplete documentation as organisation and statutory requirements.
- The promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- Customs and Excise Act 921 of 1964.
- Analyse and prioritise documentation according to statutory requirements and work place procedure.
- Identify the most appropriate procedure for documentation control.
- Identify the most appropriate procedure (the storage, handling and retrieval) required for documentation control.
- Select the most appropriate system for documentation control.
- Analyse and ensure that the administrative system meets the dynamics of the work place or organisation.
- Develop a flow chart for documentation control according to organisational procedures.
- Complete relevant documentation timeously and accurately.
- Complete relevant documentation timeously and accurately in a manner which comprise with applicable legislation e.g. (customs act and environmental legislation) and customer requirements.
- Complete the relevant documentation as per organisational requirements.
- Identify the relevant time frame for the completion of the relevant documentation as per organisational and customer requirements.
- Adhere to time and priority specifications in the flow of documents.
- Identify and prioritise the flow of documents according to the organisational requirements.
- Identify, access, select, interpret and record information.
- Identify, access, select, interpret and record information obtained from a range of sources, required for the completion of documentation (e.g. Code of Practise, Manifest, Legislation, and Manufacture Specifications).
- Identify the relevant documentation for recording of information.
- Identify various systems to access information.
- Select and Interpret Information for recording purposes according to organizational policies.
Course delivery and Requirements
This course can be started at any time and is self paced and completely online , You will need an Internet connection and a PC or Laptop to complete this course
BUY THIS COURSE