About School of Shipping
School of Shipping offers quality and affordable adult tuition in Maritime Studies- specifically relating to International Trade.
School of Shipping provides certified training in:
- Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance and
- Freight Handling and Supply Chain Management.
Our Accredited Courses have been developed according to the rigorous demands of the South African Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA). School of Shipping is also a member of the South African Association of Freight Forwarders (SAAFF) and is accredited with the DHET. We adhere to the highest standard of business practice and strive to help our students become educated shipping and freight professionals.
What makes our trainers stand out above the rest?
- We are well known in the industry for only using the most dynamic trainers.
- Our trainers are Subject Matter Experts (SME) with many years’ experience.
What makes our Shipping Courses the best in the industry?
- We strive to offer the most up to date training material available to the industry.
- We update our material according to changes in legislation and strive for annual audits of our material.
- Our Quality Management System (QMS) is of an extremely high quality to which our staff are committed.
- TETA and the QCTO do regular annual audits at School of Shipping premises.
In the interest of our clients, it is important to note that Government has at last acknowledged the role played by training providers such as School of Shipping in conjunction with their SETA (TETA) and we have tailored our training to suit the needs of our customers.
School of Shipping is a Nationally Accredited Training Provider and our accreditation may be substantiated by contacting TETA through their website at www.teta.org.za
School of Shipping TETA Accreditation Number: TETA 04-116. B-BBEE Contributor : Level 4.