Manage administration records Online Short Course
This Unit Standard is intended for learners working in Administration in commercial and non-commercial organisations and is intended to enable them to manage administrative records. It is also applicable to learners working in other sub-fields who are responsible for keeping records of an administrative nature.
Learners will be well positioned to extend their learning and practice into other areas in the business environment, or to strive towards professional standards and practice at higher levels.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Controlling and dealing with confidential information and documents
- Controlling and evaluating ordering and distribution of office stationery
- Implementing control measures with individuals.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Control and deal with confidential information and documents.
- Confidential information is defined and described for a specific organization.
- The system and procedures used for dealing with confidential information is explained with examples.
- Documents are secured in an appropriate manner and within an agreed time frame.
- Utmost care is taken to avoid compromising any relevant stakeholder.
- Control and evaluate ordering and distribution of office stationery.
- A plan is presented to effectively control office stationery policies, procedures and strategies.
- Plans are developed on how to monitor, maintain and improve stock levels in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Effective shrikgage controls are developed and implemented for an organisation.
- Evidence of accurate reports are produced reflecting stationery movements for a given period.
- The control of the administration system and procedures is explained and applied to ensure effective administering of stationery.
- Documentation used for the control of stationery in an accurate, complete way, which complies with requirements is explained to employees.
- Effective stationery control procedures, systems and follow up actions are evaluated and explained.
- Implement control measures with individuals.
- Contracted control measures are implemented and non-conformances are identified for reporting to person with the authority to deal with them.
- Non-conformances are recorded and corrective actions negotiated according to organisational requirements.
- Reported non-conformance is handled in accordance with organisational policies and procedures and is duly recorded.
Course delivery and Requirements
This course can be started at any time and is self paced and completely online , You will need an Internet connection and a PC or Laptop to complete this course
BUY THIS COURSE