Banking, Customer Service Online Short course
This unit standard is intended for people dealing with customers. A person credited with this unit standard will be able to present a positive image to customers, respond to customers in an appropriate manner under varying circumstances and provide additional information and promote banking products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Present a positive image to customers.
- The workstation is maintained in a neat and tidy manner.
- Equipment and supplies used in transactions with customers are consistently available, up to date and in good working order.
- Personal appearance is consistent with company specific guidelines.
- Respond to customers in an appropriate manner under varying circumstances.
- All customers are promptly responded to according to company service guidelines.
- Contact with the customer is established and maintained throughout the transaction process.
- All customers are responded to in accordance with company specific customer service guidelines.
- Provide additional information and promote banking products and services.
- Customer enquiries are responded to in accordance with their requirements.
- Products and services are promoted in accordance with company specific requirements.
- Customers are directed to the appropriate product experts in accordance with the customer needs.
Course delivery and Requirements
This course can be started at any time and is self paced and completely online , You will need an Internet connection and a PC or Laptop to complete this course
BUY THIS COURSE