Analyse a business and determine the way it functions – Online Short Course
Understand the way the business operates and the way various parts of the organisation relate to each other.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to list typical departments in a business.
- Describe typical ways that the departments depend on each other.
- Describe different types of organisations and distinguish them from each other.
- Explain the reasons why organisations are changing their structures.
- Explain how to list the actual departments in a selected business.
- Describe the difference between the actual departments and typical departments
- Describe how inter-departmental effectiveness can be improved.
- Evaluate relationships between oneself and others in the immediate environment.
This course is self-paced. You may begin at any time and should take approximately 12 weeks to complete on a part time basis.
This course contributes a total of 3 credits towards the National Certificate: Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance, SAQA Qualification ID: 59298 and is Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) accredited.
The Analyse a business and the way it functions online short course is delivered through the School of Shipping Online Learning website. A Subject Matter Expert will provide you with academic support through the learning website. A Course Coordinator will also be available on email/telephone to provide you with administrative support.
Assessment and Award of the Certificate
Each module has a formative and summative assessment which you will need to achieve a mark of 60% or higher for to receive the certification.
In order to do this course you will require:
- An email account
- Access to a computer and the internet
- Be able to open and read PDF documents
- Maths literacy and English or working experience
- A keen desire to learn and advance your career
BUY THIS COURSE