Analyse a business and determine the way it functions – Online Short Course
Understand the way the business operates and the way various parts of the organisation relate to each other.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to list typical departments in a business.
- Describe typical ways that the departments depend on each other.
- Describe different types of organisations and distinguish them from each other.
- Explain the reasons why organisations are changing their structures.
- Explain how to list the actual departments in a selected business.
- Describe the difference between the actual departments and typical departments
- Describe how inter-departmental effectiveness can be improved.
- Evaluate relationships between oneself and others in the immediate environment.
BUY THIS COURSE