Customer Service Online Short course
The person credited with this Unit Standard will be able to manage activities of a team that has to deliver excellent customer service, which involves meeting and exceeding customer demands, selecting and implementing the best solutions to resolve customer service problems.
Learners acquiring this standard will be able to make sure that their workplace and their own working practices as well as that of their team are healthy and safe.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Dealing with customer service problems.
- Providing advice and supporting regarding the information received to facilitate problem solving.
- Applying the best solution to resolve customer service problems.
- Implementing the solution to customer service problems.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Deal with customer service problems.
- The importance of maintaining customer service levels is explained in the context of the service industries.
- Information from customers about customer service problems they have raised are gathered and interpreted according to organisational requirements.
- Customers are asked appropriate questions to check understanding of their customer service problems.
- Problems are directed to the relevant function/section/department for input and/or assistance.
- Problems are identified and recorded and the appropriate function/section/ department alerted.
- Customer feedback is shared with colleagues in the required format to help identify potential customer service problems before they occur.
- Provide advice and support regarding the information received to facilitate problem solving.
- Problems are analysed to determine the approach to be used.
- Methods of providing advice are matched to the needs of the customer.
- Advice and support are provided to allow progress to be maintained.
- Apply the best solution to resolve customer service problems.
- Available options for solving customer service problems are identified in line with company standards and procedures.
- Colleagues are consulted with to identify and confirm the options available to solve customer service problems within agreed time frames.
- Advantages and disadvantages of each option are worked out for the customer and organisation.
- The best overall option for the customer and organisation is selected and applied within agreed timeframe.
- Implement the solution to customer service problems.
- The proposed option for solving the customer service problem is discussed and agreed with the customer.
- Action is taken to implement the option agreed with the customer.
- Promises relating to resolving the customer service problem are kept and actioned within agreed timeframe.
- Customers are kept informed about what is happening to resolve customer service problems.
- Records are kept in required format and according to standard operating procedures.
- Customers are communicated with to make sure the customer service problem has been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Compromises are negotiated with customer when the customer service problem has not been solved to their satisfaction.
Course delivery and Requirements
This course can be started at any time and is self paced and completely online , You will need an Internet connection and a PC or Laptop to complete this course
BUY THIS COURSE