IATA DGR CAT 6.2 INFECTIOUS SUBSTANCES TRAINING COURSE – ONLINE VIRTUAL
Classroom, 2 days or Virtual delivery 2x sessions
Please contact us for availability and pricing
Shipping Infectious Substances can be an intimidating task when looking at the multitude of classification, packaging, marking, labelling, documentation, and handling requirements.
In accordance with Division 6.2 – Category A and B requirements, this course will keep you compliant with regulations for shipping infectious substances, such as those used in medical research and diagnostic fields. This course will teach you the skills to handle potentially dangerous pathogens, process all the correct documentation, and reduce risks to yourself and those around you.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills to:
• Apply the technical skills of shipping infectious substances by air
• Reference the current Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines based on the most recent IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Manual
• Apply the step-by step workbook in conjunction with the current Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines publication
• Promote safe and efficient handling practices in the workplace
• Facilitate shipments in compliance with the applicable regulations
• Classification of infectious substances
• Labelling, documentation, and handling of infectious substances
• Emergency procedures for infectious substances
• IATA Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines manual
• Key issues involved in the shipping of infectious substances
Contact us for More information or to Book
BUY THIS COURSE
Please contact us for pricing for in company training.
Need more information?
Please fill in your details below to submit a course enquiry. Please tick yes if we should give you a call.