Advanced Customs Clearing – Online Short Course
Take our quick quiz to check if you need Customs Training
TAKE THE CUSTOMS KNOWLEDGE QUIZ BY CLICKING HERE
Accredit customs clearing clients
- Processing customs accreditation application.
- Rectifying accreditation audit shortfalls.
- Implementing continuous improvement.
Certify certificates of origin and other commercial documents
- The reasons for the certification of Certificates of Origin and other commercial documents.
- Scrutinising source documentation.
- Certificates of origin and other commercial documents in conformity with the regulations, processes and procedures of the Issuing Body.
- Creating and maintaining records in conformity with the minimum requirements of the Issuing Body.
- Dealing with queries relating to the certification of Certificates of Origin and other commercial documents.
Analyse and solve complex customs tariff classification problems
- Reporting on incorrect payments of customs duties.
- Resolving customs tariff classification disputes.
- Appealing against a customs tariff determination.
- Resolving customs disputes.
- Applying for and obtaining refunds and drawbacks of customs duty.
Price and Duration
This course can be commenced at anytime and should take approximately 8 weeks to complete on a part time basis.
This course forms part of the Further Education and Training Certificate: Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance , Unit Standard ID 59298 as an Elective component and contributes a total of 24 credits. TETA accredited and registered with SAQA.
The course is delivered through the School of Shipping Learning website and allows you to study at your own pace. You may begin and register any time. A Subject Matter Expert and will provide you with academic support through the learning website and a Course Coordinator will also be available on email and telephone to provide you with administrative support.
Assessment and Award of the Certificate
You are not required to write any exams, assessments are completed online. You will need to achieve a mark of at least 60% for each assessment to receive the certification. Should you not gain competency on your first attempt one more resubmission will be allowed at no additional cost.
The only entry requirement for this course is a the Customs clearing online short course and a desire to learn and advance your career.
In order to do this course, you will need:
- An email account
- Access to a computer and the internet
- Be able to open and read PDF documents
- Read and write in the English language
BUY THIS COURSE