Wine Exporters Logistics Online
The learner who completes this course will be able to understand the important requirements for exporting South African wines overseas.
A proper knowledge of Incoterms®2020 is required.
The learners knowledge base may also be used for the exports of beverages. It is important to know the procedures and limitations of this type of cargo and the various aspects of the trade deal which need to be adhered to for successful trade in this niche market.
What will you Learn ?
- Wine Exporters Documentation ( Export certificates/V11/DA32)
- Cartons / A/F Packaging / Thermal Blankets / Flexi Bags / Pallet jackets / Strapping
- Booking with Shipping lines
- The function of the Clearing and Forwarding Agent
- The role players in the transport chain
- Quotation and Estimates
- Methods of Payment
- GP Containers/Tanktainers
- Port Procedures
- INCOTERMS advantages and disadvantages
- Marine Insurances
Is this Course For You ?
This Wine exporters short course is a great choice for you if:
You wish to export wine or spirits or you are working in the industry and wish to improve and bolster your knowledge
Potential Career Path:
- Wine exporter
- Freight Forwarder
- Customs Agent
- Freight Clerk
- Customs Clerk
BUY THIS COURSE