Incoterms 2010 Rules – Online Short Course
See if you know it all and take this Quiz, by clicking here
This Incoterms 2010 Rules Training Course is based on the SAQA Unit Standard 252437 Interpret and apply International commercial terms 3 Credits
Understanding Incoterms® 2010 rules is a vital part of international trade for both the buyer, the seller, the trader and shipping service providers. Incoterms® rules determines the exact geographical point where risk and cost are transferred , and determines the obligations of the two parties in the contract of sale. This one day Workshop will give you complete understanding of Incoterms® rules 2010 standards according to the International Chamber of Commerce
What will you Learn ?
• The history and origin of Incoterms® Rules
• How Incoterms® Rules impact Trade
• The Legal Aspects of International Commercial Terms
• Terms and acronyms
• Identifying buyers` and sellers` responsibilities.
• The Carriage of buyer`s and seller`s responsibilities
• Identifying the costs of buyers and sellers
• How to make recommendations.
• The advantages and disadvantages of recommendations
SAQA / TETA endorsed Certificate of competence issued on Completion
BUY THIS COURSE