ISPS PFSO Port Facility Security Officer Training Course
Course Cost – Cape Town in House minimum 6 people R12000.00 per person all other regions please contact for a quote.
Unit standard 244459 – 8 Credits
Apply regulations, codes and statutory reporting in the ports and harbours environment
This three day course provides the PFSO with the knowledge and skills required to carry out their responsibilities and duties. It is suited to nominated deputies and those involved in aspects of ISPS Code implementation.
The course will train delegates to understand their obligations and provide a full understanding of the ISPS Code, how to implement it relating to legislation, documentation requirements and how to maintain an effective security system specifically related to their operation.
TETA endorsed certificate issued.
What will you Learn ?
- Understanding the National Ports Act.
- Applying port rules.
- Understanding the South African Maritime Safety Association (SAMSA) requirements for port operations.
- Applying the Maritime Pollution (MARPOL) requirements in terms of the port and approaches.
- Applying the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code.
This course is delivered in House for a minimum of 6 people
Is this Course For You ?
This Port Facility Security Officer short course is a great choice for you if:
You Are looking to complete the regulatory training for Port security Officers
Potential Career Path:
- Port Security personnel
- Port Security officer
- Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code
BUY THIS COURSE