In Company – Marine Cargo Insurance
This two-day course is intended for learners who deal with transportation insurance which is a highly specialised class of business in Short Term Insurance.
This course covers topics from analysis and classification in terms of fragile, non-fragile, hazardous, perishable, target goods or pilferable goods.
- The transport risk associated with each class of goods is explained with examples.
- The risks associated with the origin, destination and route are analysed for a selected consignment.
- The risks associated with storage and shipment are analysed for a specific consignment.
What will you Learn ?
- Analysing the transportation risk in a selected consignment of goods.
- Describing different types of packaging and the associated risk.
- Analysing a transportation policy document and producing related documentation.
- Explaining why insurance on a consignment may be restricted in certain areas.
Is this Course For You ?
This Marine cargo short course is a great choice for you if:
- You Are dealing with transportation insurance for cargo.
Potential Career Path:
- Road hauliers
- Household removals
- Clearing Agent
- Forwarding Agent
Delivered over 2 days from 08h30 – 15h30 by a Subject Matter expert Including beverages and Lunch.
TETA endorsed certificate issued against unit standard 120020 – 3 credits.
BUY THIS COURSE
Contact us for pricing for in house training
Need more information?
Please fill in your details below to submit a course enquiry. Please tick yes if we should give you a call.