In Company – International Trade Documentation
International Trade Documentation
Shipping documentation is an essential feature of all International Trade Transactions. This workshop provides an Overview of the different shipping documents, broken down into: Informational Documentation, Instructional Documentation, Transport Documentation and Special Documentation and their functions. Delivered over 1 Day from 08h30 – 15h30 by a Subject Matter expert Including beverages and Lunch.
Recommended Learning Path
- International Trade Workshop
- Incoterms® 2020 Rules Workshop
- Planning an Export Sales transaction Workshop
- Customs Legislation workshop Valuation,
- Calculating Duties & VAT.
- Workshop Bond and Rebate Store Workshop Tariff Classification Workshop SAD 500 Workshop
Potential Career Path:
- Freight Clerk
- Sole Agent
- Free Agent
- Data clerk
BUY THIS COURSE
Contact us for pricing for in house training
Need more information?
Please fill in your details below to submit a course enquiry. Please tick yes if we should give you a call.