Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance Level 3 – SAQA ID 59365
Minimum Credits required for certification 130
DG Funding 140
- School of Shipping is an accredited Service Provider with the TETA – Please call us for a copy of our TETA registration
Learners who successfully complete this Qualification will be able to:
- Apply the competencies of numeracy and literacy to everyday work related situations.
- Adhere to the required processes and procedures related to the import and export of internationally traded goods.
- Use geographic and logistics concepts to carry out routine import and export policies and procedures.
FUNDAMENTAL COMPONENT - THIS CONSISTS OF 36 CREDITS
CORE COMPONENT - THIS CONSISTS OF 66 CREDITS - THE CORE COMPONENT IS COMPULSORY
ELECTIVE SPECIALISATIONS - THERE ARE FOUR ELECTIVE COMPONENTS TO CHOOSE FROM, YOU ONLY NEED TO CHOOSE ONE ELECTIVE FOR THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATE
* subjects under fundamentals marked with an asterisk could be exempt from completing should the learner have a valid matric certified copy of their certificate with Mathematical Literacy and Communications
A School of Shipping CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION, together with a Statement of results of the KNOWLEDGE COMPONENT ONLY will be issued after this course, should you wish to achieve the credits on the NRLD and receive a TETA accredited National Certificate Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance Level 3, a logbook needs to completed after each unit standard with a practical component of approx. 30-40 hours per unit standard, and will only be issued after moderation by the required body – TETA. You would be required to be already working in the industry or related industry or shadowing in the industry to achieve the practical component.
Would you like to register for this course?
- NQF Level 3 (grade 11)
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- eLearning with a Subject Matter Expert online tutor
Anyone of these unit standards may also be selected to complete as a single freestanding course.
Go to our Online Courses page to make your selection.