Classroom Training – Planning an Export Sales Transaction Workshop
This fundamental workshop will teach you how to process an export order and an export transaction, draw up a pro-forma invoice, compile the documentation for an export transaction, arrange forward exchange cover, obtain process authorisation to ensure export compliance, monitor the delivery of the export goods and administer payment and claims against an invoice.
What will you Learn ?
- Planning and export sales transaction.
- Arrange export logistics
- Export Order analysis
- Export Costing Overview
- The pro forma invoice
- The importance of communication and the Parties involved
- The consequences of Bad Logistics planning
- Export finance and risk management basics
- Forwarding instructions
- Insurance defined by incoterms
- Claiming of transit and/or commercial losses
- Arranging Forward exchange cover
- Statutory Bodies explained, Customs, health, veterinary, security, nature conservation, safety, quality and import and export control.
- Monitor and control export transactions.
Recommended Learning Path
- International Trade Workshop
- Incoterms® 2010 Rules Workshop
Potential Career Path
- Freight Clerk
- Sole Agent
- Free Agent
Delivered over 1 Day from 08h30 – 15h30 by a Subject Matter Expert
Including beverages and Lunch.
TETA endorsed e-Certificate issued
Assessments are not included in Workshops, if you wish to be assessed on this unit standard (252418) in order to obtain 6 credits toward the National Certificate in Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance NQF3, there is an additional charge of R650 Including VAT.
Fees may be claimed from TETA against your Skills Levies paid. Talk to your HR/SDF for more info on how to claim.
BUY THIS COURSE
Need more information?
Please fill in your details below to submit a course enquiry. Please tick yes if we should give you a call.
CLASSROOM & INHOUSE COURSE CALENDAR
Download our Calendar