TARIFF CLASSIFICATION SHORT COURSE
Learn how to prepare customs entries at schedule level 1. According to the Harmonised System, Learn about the structure of the harmonised System and logical progression in order to determine the correct tariff heading. Avoid costly SARS penalties under the provisions of the Customs Control Act of 2014.
What will you Learn ?
- The background to the Harmonised system
- The WCO
- How to classify Commodities within the harmonised system
- General Rules for the Interpretation (GRI) of the Harmonized System
- Section Notes explained
- Chapter Notes explained
- Subheading Notes
- The six digit heading concept explained
- The eight Digit heading concept explained
- The South African tariff
- Assembled Unassembled parts Classification rules
Utilises (Unit Standard 252434 8 Credits)