Incoterms 2010 Rules Training Course Online
Understanding Incoterms® 2010 rules is a vital part of international trade for both the buyer, the seller, the trader and shipping service providers. Incoterms® rules determines the exact geographical point where risk and cost are transferred , and determines the obligations of the two parties in the contract of sale. This one day Workshop will give you complete understanding of Incoterms® rules 2010 standards according to the International Chamber of Commerce
What will you Learn ?
• The history and origin of Incoterms® Rules
• How Incoterms® Rules impact Trade
• The Legal Aspects of International Commercial Terms
• Terms and acronyms
• Identifying buyers` and sellers` responsibilities.
• The Carriage of buyer`s and seller`s responsibilities
• Identifying the costs of buyers and sellers
• How to make recommendations.
• The advantages and disadvantages of recommendations
SAQA / TETA endorsed Certificate of competence issued on Completion