IMDG General Awareness
Dangerous Goods Transport General Awareness training (IMDG Code 126.96.36.199.1)
This course provides a familiarisation with dangerous goods transport regulations and an awareness
of the duties and requirements that arise from them.
It is designed for personnel with no specific dangerous goods transport function(s) who need a
general appreciation of the regulations.
The programme is split into the following sections:
- Course scope and objectives
- Dangerous goods transport legislation
- Classification and identification
- Consignment and transport procedures
- The journey rules – operational considerations
- Emergency response issues
There is an end-of-course test, the score for which is recorded and included on your course