Planning and Export Sales Transaction Workshop
Planning an export sales transaction Workshop
Learn how to Export ! This fundamental workshop will teach you how to process an export order and an export transaction, draw up a pro-forma invoice, compile the documentation for an export transaction, arrange forward exchange cover, obtain process authorisation to ensure export compliance, monitor the delivery of the export goods and administer payment and claims against an invoice.
Delivered over 1 Day from 08h30 – 15h30 by a Subject Matter expert
Including beverages and Lunch.
TETA endorsed certificate issued.
What will you Learn ?
- Planning and export sales transaction.
- Arrange export logistics
- Export Order analysis
- Export Costing Overview
- The pro forma invoice
- The importance of communication and the Parties involved
- The consequences of Bad Logistics planning
- Export finance and risk management basics
- Forwarding instructions
- Insurance defined by incoterms
- Claiming of transit and/or commercial losses
- Arranging Forward exchange cover
- Statutory Bodies explained, Customs, health, veterinary, security, nature conservation, safety, quality and import and export control.
Monitor and control export transactions.
Potential Career Path: